Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Mourning turns to Monday Miracles!



I really think I would do a disservice in telling this story if I hesitate writing any longer "to collect my thoughts" as I start to share this Monday morning with you. 

I want you to know this first and foremost:  I do not go to Aiden's grave everyday or even every week any more.  I know HE is not there.  He is at rest with his Heavenly Father.  But this is a fact too, as the one year anniversary of his death gets closer I am finding myself in a deeper grief.  The sobbing doesn't happen every night when I lay down anymore.  And I thank God for this.  But the ache of missing him, of wanting to hold him close is greater (if possible) now than in the recent months past.  

I was standing there, talking to God, sobbing.  I guess the best word was anguish.  That was the word that kept coming to me.  I felt compelled, literally, to read some verses from the Bible.  I have two different apps on my phone that are icons:  BLB (Blue Line Bible) and the Holy Bible.  I could find neither one this morning.  But my iPhone Kindle app was there and I knew I had more than one Bible version on it, so I opened my Kindle app and the books were in alphabetical order so I opened the amplified Bible.  These were the words that appeared on my screen:
There it was, in black and white. Not sorrow or mourning, but ANGUISH, the exact word that was echoing in my head.  And friend, I am here to tell you, I do not believe in happenstance or coincidence or luck.  God is an on time God.  He cares for me!  He sent me this comforting message this morning... neither shall ther be anguish!  nor grief!  Praise God!!! Doesn't it make you want to shout?  I know I did!  and I did!  and I laughed. 

See, HE WHO is seated on the throne is the I AM who sent Moses, and the one who stood as a Lamb slain before the foundations of the world..... HE SAID THESE SAYINGS WERE ACCURATE!!!!! TRUE!!!! He is The Way, The Truth and The Life and no man comes to the Father but by HIM!  He is the Alpha and Omega!  And friend, He stands waiting to enter your life and your heart, just ask him, confess your sins and He will be your Savior.  He is love.  He is Lord.  He is Risen from the grave!!!!  And He is coming again.  

Be ready.  

ps.  Judy Haynes, our God even gives us on time texts.... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment