Sunday, May 15, 2016

Been too long, but that was a long time ago. I am still missing you.

This post is something that I have been debating in my mind how or should I write an update. It has been so long since I  blogged anything, you can hardly call what I write a blog. It isn't even a diary or log. I know I told myself in 2013 I would not wait for three years to make an update. I tell myself that it won't be so long next time. 


I start a new place in life tomorrow. I am making the transition from student to learning how to teach. And more specifically, learning how to teach the most vulnerable children in our schools. My interaction with these children has the possibility of being one of the first "teacher" in their school experience. I want to be the kind of teacher that when the child goes home they are telling what we've done and what they experienced that day. I want them to be excited about coming in the door in the mornings. 

Tomorrow, I begin a new day. I am (a) Reddie! Goofy, I know.





I am still missing him
it's hard. 
I know his friends have finished elementary school and
they are preparing for Jr. High 
sports and all.

I am still missing him
it's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment